Turkey seasoned grilled with Zucchini and tomato salad is a perfect use for Thanksgiving leftovers and a wonderful way to use the grill.
It’s time to take care of yourself and this is not at odds with the food, quite the opposite. Take care of yourself is to eat well.
Today I will put a very healthy recipe and rich that I hopefully get asked for a repeat soon because it is very good and easy.
Turkey is a healthy and low fat meat but sometimes it is very dry, so it is good to make a dressing.
- Turkey Cutlets
- Olive oil
- Cheese fresh
- Vinegar sour
Finely chop a few cloves of garlic and mash them in the mortar. Chop parsley and add it. With a tablespoon of olive oil and the above ingredients, we make a dressing. Put the fillets in a bowl and smear them well with the mixture. Cover with transparent paper and put in the fridge. With a couple of hours we have enough but longer in the fridge is more flavor will catch.
- Wash the zucchini and make thin slices
- Heat the iron and put a little oil
- We make Grilled Zucchini and once we do also grilled Turkey
- The tomato salad usually put it as an accompaniment, but as a light supper dish also is recommended
- Chop the tomato, cheese and pickles. We sprinkle with oregano and irrigate with a thread of olive oil
This recipe is very simple, but tasty and it definitely deserves your attention even when you are not looking for left over recipes for Thanksgiving.