The Best Burgers I Ate All Year
I stumbled across this recipe earlier in the year when we were looking for something tasty and new. Well this was both, it is the a recipe that I have since moved into regular rotation because it is also really fast.
- 1/2 kg of ground beef (with the leanest beef you can find)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 and 1 / 2 teaspoons of mustard Dijon
- 1 and 1/2 to 2 tablespoons sauce English (Worcestershire sauce)
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons of sauce of tomato ketchup
- 1 red onion (or onion) to distribute and mix in ground beef.
Stir vigorously to combine and let stand for at least half an hour so that all the flavors are integrated.
- Preheat the grill, if using charcoal or firewood to the maximum, add a generous amount of burning embers to the cooking zone.
- The meat should be at room temperature before placing on the grill.
- Let Cook on each side of the meat for about 3 minutes, this will leave them juicy term or medium. If you want more cooking point simply add one minute per side.
- As important note: turn the meat only once, just when start to see juices over the top.
Enjoy with your family and friends and accompany with red wine of your choice.